Electronic shareholders' forum
- Proposals intended to be submitted as a supplement to the agenda included in the call to the General Meeting.
- Requests for adherence to such proposals.
- Initiatives to reach the percentage required to exercise a minority right as contemplated by Law.
- Voluntary proxy offers or solicitations.
Access to and use of the Forum is reserved exclusively to the individual shareholders of the Company and to voluntary associations of shareholders that are validly organized and registered with the special registry maintained for such purpose at the National Securities Market Commission in accordance with Section 539.2 of the Capital Corporations Law and the regulations in implementation thereof. These associations may send offers or solicitations for voluntary representation for publication within the Forum.
In order to be able to access the Forum under proper guarantees, both the individual shareholders and the voluntary associations of shareholders must register themselves as “Users” of the Forum and obtain a set of access codes.
- Multi-channel Agreement: shareholders who are individuals and who have already entered into a Multi-Channel Agreement with the Bank may rely upon it and use, for purposes of accessing the Forum, the passwords and electronic signature already available to them under such agreement. If the shareholder is a customer of the Bank and wants to sign this Multichannel Agreement, the shareholder may contact their branch or call the Superline at +34.902.24.24.24.
- Agreement for Access to Electronic Voting and Proxy Granting and Remote Attendance: shareholders who are individuals and who have not entered into a Multichannel Agreement, and shareholders that are legal entities (even if they have entered into a Multi-Channel Agreement) must sign an Agreement for Access to Electronic Voting and Proxy-Granting and Remote Attendance (“Agreement for access to and use of the area for voting and proxy-granting by electronic means and attendance at the Meeting through remote means of communication”) for the sole purpose of accessing and using the Forum and using the electronic voting and proxy mechanisms without charge by the Bank.
In order to sign this agreement, shareholders must access the “Request passwords” section of the website for the General Shareholders’ Meeting, which will be in operation as from the call to meeting, and follow the instructions provided therein.
If you have already activated your Access Password, then you can access the Electronic Shareholders’ Forum here.