Icono información

Cookie policy

We use our own cookies to improve our services while analysing your navigation habits. If you continue navigating through this page, we understand that you accept their use in the terms laid down in the Policy of Cookies. More information.

SAN share (Madrid) Negativo_GB 3.5715 | -3.49% | 18:00

High ecological content

Grupo Santander City is a building complex that respects the environment. Construction has taken place on just 30% of its surface area, the remaining 70% being set aside for green areas that have been carefully reforested and repopulated with native tree species. Energy consumption is highly efficient, with water, electricity and paper savings through shared administration of printers and photocopiers, as well as the maximisation of procedures and systems for re-use and recycling.